- You can access the “Full Grade Center” under “Course Management” on the sidebar.
- The Full Grade Center will enable you to enter grades, to access written work, to add grade columns, and to customize the weighted total. If you want to add a grade directly into the grade center, simply select the grade box, type the number, and hit the Enter key.
- In order to access students’ written work, select the arrow that appears near the exclamation point in the grade box. The exclamation point means that a student has uploaded a file to be graded. Then, select “Attempt [DATE].” This will take you directly to the student assignment.
- Insert the student’s grade and provide written feedback to the learner.
- Once graded, you can move immediately to the next student’s uploaded document by selecting the right arrow near the top of the page.
Created by: Kelsey Lambright
Modified on: Mon, 9 Mar, 2020 at 8:09 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.