- Sign into the Princeton Theological Seminary Webex page at https://ptsem.webex.com.
- From either the home or meetings tab, click Schedule.
- Enter a topic for the meeting, set the date and time, include attendees via their email address and any other options such are recording settings, email reminders, recurrence. [Note: For recurring class lectures and precept gatherings, you do not need to enter attendees when you set up the meeting. Simply add the Webex meeting link to Blackboard. See the article here for help with that.]
- Once all settings are configured, press Save.
- A notification will be sent to all attendees with the meeting information and step on how to connect
*When scheduling across time zones it will translate correctly. For example, if you schedule a meeting for 4pm EST and send it to someone in California, they will receive if for 1pm PST.