Setting Up Recording While Scheduling a Webex Meeting
1. In order to do this, you must schedule your meetings via the website, not the desktop application. For more instructions on how to do this, see this article.
2. On the website, before you select Schedule or Save, click the dropdown menu for Scheduling Options.
3. Under Scheduling options, select Automatically start recording when the meeting starts.
4. Once all settings are configured, press Save.
5. A notification will be sent to all attendees with the meeting information and step on how to connect.
Setting Up Recording While In a Webex Meeting
1. Sign into Webex and begin a meeting. [Note that only the host or an alternate host can record a meeting. The recording option is not available for other attendees. Additionally, if an alternate host records the meeting, the meeting host still receives and owns the recording after the meeting ends.]
2. To record a Webex meeting once the meeting has started, select the record icon shown below.