Webex recordings do not automatically share with other people. In order to Share your Webex recording, you must access your Webex account through a web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc..)
- Once you have logged on to your account, click the "Recordings" Button
- Find the "Share" Button to the far right hand side of the recording that you wish to share.
- Once you click that button you will be given options for sharing.
- If you would like to edit the recording to trim it or remove parts of it before sharing the video, select download.
- Once your video downloads, you can use Windows Video Editor (on Windows) or Quicktime Player (on Mac) to trim the videos. See here for information on editing with Windows Video Editor. See here for information on editing with Quicktime Player.
- After you edit your video, you can share with others by uploading it to OneDrive and sharing it from there, if the file is too large to attach to an email. For information on how to do this, see here.
For more detailed instructions, check out the Webex training guide.