Follow the steps below to download a folder of paper/assignment files from Blackboard to your computer.
1. Enter the Full Grade Center in your Blackboard course.
2. Select the arrow immediately to the right of the column title for the assignment you want to download.
3. Select Assignment File Download from the menu that appears.
4. Scroll down on the page that appears and select Show All so that you can see the full list of students in your class. [If your class is smaller than 25, the whole list will appear without needing to do this step.]
5. Select the small box above the list of students, which will in turn select all of the students. You should see a check to the left of every name once this is done.
6. Select Submit from the bottom of the page.
7. On the next page, select Download assignments now.
8. In your downloads folder on your computer, you should not have a .zip file. Click the file and you will see a folder with all of the assignment documents.