Rearranging Pages in a PDF
1. Open the “Organize Pages” tool from the top menu or the right pane (Tools > Organize Pages)
2. Select one or more page thumbnails (page numbers are underneath). Use Shift to select a page range.
3. Do one of the following:
- Drag and drop pages to reorder PDF pages how you want.
- Copy a page by clicking a thumbnail and using Ctrl+drag to drop it to a second location.
Adding Pages to a PDF
1. Open both PDFs, and display them side by side. Choose Window > Tile > Vertically to display the PDFs side by side.
2. Open the Page Thumbnails panels for both PDFs. Click the Page Thumbnails button in the left navigation pane to open the Page Thumbnail panel.
3. Drag the desired page thumbnail into the Page Thumbnails panel of the target PDF. The page is copied into the document, and the pages are renumbered.
Deleting Pages from a PDF
Note: you cannot undo the Delete command.
1. Choose Tools > Organize Pages or choose Organize Pages from the right pane. The Organize Pages toolset is displayed in the secondary toolbar, and the page thumbnails are displayed in the Document area.
2. Select a page thumbnail you want to delete and click the icon to delete the page.
3. Alternatively, click the Page Thumbnails button in the left navigation pane to open the Page Thumbnail panel, then select the page or group of pages you want to delete.
4. Click Delete Pages at the top of the Page Thumbnails panel.
Annotating PDF files
1. Open a PDF in Acrobat and select the Comment tool.
2. Add PDF annotations to your file. You can add text boxes and sticky notes, underline text, strikethrough content, highlight text, and more.
Editing PDFs with Acrobat
1. Open the file in Acrobat DC.
2. Click on the “Edit PDF” tool in the right pane.
3. Edit text in the PDF: Click in a text box to edit the text with the built-in PDF editor. You can also use options in the Format section in the right pane to customize the text. For more information on editing text, see here.
4. Edit an image in the PDF: Click on an image, then use the options in the Objects section in the right pane to flip, crop, align, rotate, or arrange the image. For more information on editing images, see here.
Fill and Sign PDFs
1. Click the “Fill & Sign” tool in the right pane.
2. Fill out your form: Complete form filling by clicking a text field and typing or adding a text box. You can add checkmarks and fill in radio buttons too.
3. Sign your form: Click “Sign” in the toolbar at the top of the page. Then draw, type, or choose an image for your signature. Then click “Apply” to place your signature on the form.
4. Send your form: After you have filled the form, you can share the PDF with others. Click Send a Copy at the upper right of the tool to send to others a non-editable copy of your completed and signed form to prevent any future modifications.