If you use a Windows computer, Microsoft has built an app called Camera. The Camera app is available by default in Windows 10. This article will walk you through how to use the Camera app and record using your webcam.
1. Open the Camera App. One of the fastest methods to start the Camera app is to use Search. Click or tap on the search box from the taskbar in the bottom left of the screen and type in the word "camera." Then, either click or tap on the Camera app, or select it from the results and press Open on the right side of the panel. See image below:
2. Switch to "take video" mode by clicking the video camera icon on the right side of the window.
3. Click or tap the "Take Video" button, which should now be in a white circle, again to begin recording. When you start recording a video, the Camera app displays a stopwatch on the bottom keeping track of the time that has passed since you started recording.
4. To pause the video recording, click/tap on the Pause button found on the right side. When a video is paused, you see the message Paused displayed on the right side of the window, as well as the pause symbol to the left of the time elapsed from the beginning of the recording. To resume video recording, click or tap Pause again.
5. To stop and finalize your video, click or tap the Stop button, which is found on the right side.
6. The video will then save to the Camera Roll folder on your computer. To access this folder, search "Pictures" in the Search Bar. Double click to open the Pictures folder, then double click to open the "Camera Roll" folder that is found within it. Your videos will be found within this folder, which you can then upload to your course.