When you set a start or end time for your content in Brightspace, it will only appear to Learners within that window. Setting only a start date/time means that your content will appear after that date/time. See the steps below in order to set this up in your course.
1. Go to brightspace.ptsem.edu and log in with your PTS email and password.
2. Enter your course and select "Content" in the blue Navbar.
3. For a module, select "Add dates and restrictions" under the module title at the top of the page.
4. For a content topic/item, select the arrow to the right of the title and click "Edit properties in place". Then click "Add dates and restrictions".
5. Enter the Start Date, Due Date, and/or End Date and select "Update". Your module or item now has specific time availability to students!