Some videos for courses may be hosted on Microsoft Stream. It's an excellent video hosting platform that allows for accurate closed captioning. However, it is a very secure platform that requires you to be logged in to your PTS Office365 account to access the video. Here are the steps for how to fix the issue.
If you are trying to view a Microsoft Stream video and get this error message:
you may need to log in to your Office365 account. Even if you were prompted to log in before through Brightspace, it is best to log in again directly through Microsoft. To do this:
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- If you are already signed in to Office365, sign out and log in again.
- Enter your PTS email address and click Next.
- It will redirect you to the PTS login page. Enter your PTS credentials here and click Sign In.
- You will then be prompted to choose whether or not you stay signed in. Click Yes, unless you are on a shared computer.
- You will be redirected to the Office365 home page. You should see access to various Office365 products.
- Go back to Brightspace and refresh the page with the video. It should now be viewable.
If you are still unable to view the video, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.